Some random quotes

I was needing some inspiration for my blog today so I dug into my composition notebook and found some quotes that I had recorded from years past that I would like to share.

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground."  -  Author Unknown
This quote makes me think that anything is possible no matter your circumstances.

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."  - Albert Einstein
Persistence is a powerful trait for any successful person.

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."  - Author Unknown
Success doesn't always happen over night.  Stay with it.

"Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."  - Author Unknown
This quote makes me think of the quote, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." - Dori








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts