A Titanic Birthday Surprise

Today is my son Henry's ninth birthday.  Henry loves the Titanic and loves learning about it.  One could say he's crazy about the Titanic.  Henry has been to the Titanic museum and he's gone as far as creating a model of the ship from scraps of styrofoam and it looks great!  So this is the letter he will receive tonight when he opens his birthday presents.  I hope he likes it.

Dear Henry,

If you could ask the man who found the Titanic one question, what would it be? 

This is very important and we want you to think about it very carefully.  His name is Dr. Robert Ballard and on April 10th, you get to meet him at Missouri State.

He will be there to talk about discovering the Titanic and the future of oceanography.  You will get to go to a special dinner with him and have your picture taken with him!

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mom and Dad

Comments

  1. I think he would love that. I would love it if that was my gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! I'm so pumped! I hope he loved it! Excited to see him and 'happy dance' about the upcoming adventure!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Mr. Wilcox! What an awesome gift! I don't think you could have given Henry anything better and what a memory he will have to cherish the rest of his life!!!! I am so excited for your son. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is simply amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow

    lol

    Hi,Mr.Wilcox I really loved your blog it sounded fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts